Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Favorite Products + CVS Goodies

As promised, a double post from me (Yvonne)! :) So I want to talk about some of my favorite products I use, briefly.  I'm not going to provide an in-depth review about these, because... well... I love them! I wear these pretty often, and I'll tell you why!

OMG... please excuse the mess on my desk, but here are my most frequently used top 3 products.  The Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multi-colored blush in "Blushing Natural", Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (No. 23 Natural Beige), and M.A.C Fluidline Gel Liner (in Blacktrack). 


The Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multi-colored blush (omg, what a mouthful) is a really nice, natural looking blush that gives you a nice healthy glow.  I like the Blushing Natural shade because of the glow it gives.  It comes with this shitty little plastic brush/applicator... don't use it. Instead, I use my Bubbi Powder brush to brush it all over the apples of my cheeks and along my jaw line. 

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is the BB Cream I use because... I don't really have any other ones.  While I like this product a lot, there are some cons that you can read about here

And of course, my M.A.C Fluidline Gel Liner is my FAVORITE eyeliner.  I love gel liners, and this is my favorite because it goes on smooth, and it doesn't smudge too much, and it gives a nice bold look.

CVS Haul
Ok, so I guess I wouldn't call it a haul but I recently bought some random drug store brand goodies, because I love cheap make-up.  I really needed a eye shadow palette with some browns, golds, and cream colors, so I bought this one from Maybelline. It's called EyeStudio in "Give Me Gold"

I also bought this Retractable eyeliner from Milani.  It's called the Easyliner Glitter in 01 Precious Silver.  I typically use colors like these to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. 

I also picked up a Milani pencil sharpener!

I used these products today! :) Here's a picture of the finished product.  Sorry the lighting is so bad.  Will post a review of my new goodies in a few days after I've gotten some good use out of them.

Next up from me! My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment